It has been 2 days since i started blogging. I guess I'm not a beginner anymore ;)
I have started another blog. Check it out -> http://schoolchitchat.blogspot.com/
Its all about school days and daily experiences ;) Its the best phase of everyone's life (not really).
I want to keep an account of my school days as they are sadly coming to an end :( I have just finished my 10th. So hardly 2 years are left. I'm really gonna miss it. But, hey hey, its not over yet!! All thanx to devanshi. Its because for her that i can\me up with the idea of blogging school chit chats. THANX ALOT TUKTUK!! Her post helped me. She (and me too obviously) was really depressed 'cause one of our good friends is leaving the school. His transfer news was too sudden (even he himself is shocked, idiot :P). Well tuks we are here for you (specially I'm here for you) ;)! dont worry!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment